Register to attend: GlobalGiving Online Fundraising Workshop in Kampala 2017; 06/20/2017
During this workshop, Global Giving will be sharing tools and strategies for improving your online fundraising. You will also have the chance to network and share knowledge with other non-profits! Register at this Link https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/workshop/ggof-workshop-in-kampala-2017
Mukono District NGO Forum and Private Sector Foundation inviting you for a briefing on how your Organization can apply for SDF Grant. Venue: CAO’s Board Room; Date: 15/03/2017; Time: 09:00am. Thank you
THREE-DAYS SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR CSOs IN MUKONO DISTRICT
Organized by: Mukono District NGO Forum (MUDINFO)
In partnership with: Mukono District Community Development Office and NetSquared-Uganda(Mukono). Click this LINK to register.
• Globally, the number of NGO’s has increased significantly in recent years
– This has had the effect of greatly increasing competition for funding and partnerships
– Donor fatigue due to poor performance by NGO’s is a major issue
• Good use of communications by an NGO gives it a significant strategic advantage, helping it to compete effectively and operate efficiently
• Most NGOs globally do not use communications well
• Ineffective and poor communications of all types is regularly experienced in work with majority of Ugandan Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
• As a result, they are missing significant opportunities
– To compete for funding opportunities
– To enhance their operations and the services they provide
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
Equip Civil Society Organizations managers with practical skill in the utilizing Social Media Technologies to create free websites and to effectively: report results, fundraise, network, promote and market their organizations.
The training will benefit the following categories of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) operating in Mukono District and duly subscribed to Mukono District NGO Forum (MUDINFO):
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
• Non-Profit Organization (NPOs
• Community Based Organization (CBOs)
• Faith-Based Organization
Each participant will be charged 30,000/=(Uganda Money) to cater for lunches, refreshments, internet, certificate and training materials. Money should be paid in MUDINFO office and a MUDINFO receipt will be issued baring MUDINFO official stamp.
Browse this LINK to register and pay 30,000/= at Mukono District NGO Forum
For More information
Call +256751950883 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit Mukono District NGO Forum on Mukono District Residential District Commissioner Building Block